Your recurring gift helps the arts change lives at Rainey!
BeatKeepers ensure we can continue to provide high-quality and accessible arts education programming to Cleveland youth.
Keeping the Beat strong starts with you.
Rainey’s BeatKeepers Recurring Giving Program is the easiest way to become a part of Rainey’s supportive community. Our BeatKeepers’ recurring contributions provide essential and consistent financial support that helps Rainey sustain and enhance our programs, and guarantees that no child–ever–is unable to participate because of cost!
Every day your support as a BeatKeeper is at work
Recurring contributions play a pivotal role in direct giving to Rainey families and Rainey programs. Through our recurring giving programs, Rainey Institute is able to:
- Offer tuition assistance and fee forgiveness for outstanding enrollment and registration fees so that Rainey families struggling to pay don’t incur debt in our low-cost programs
- Set aside funds for student and family refreshments at Showcases
- Provide special awards and recognition for our students
This year, our BeatKeepers helped to cover nearly $5,000 in tuition assistance for Rainey families!
“Being a BeatKeeper allows me to make a big impact on the Rainey community year-round! My monthly donation is easy on my wallet and I can set it and forget it and know I’m making a big difference.”
– McKenna, BeatKeeper
Ready to Keep the Beat Going?
Below are some frequently asked questions about recurring giving. If you have any additional questions or need help, reach out to our Development Office at [email protected].
Q: What does it mean to be a BeatKeeper?
A: BeatKeepers support Rainey Institute with recurring donations that help us to “keep the beat” strong at Rainey. BeatKeepers can sign up through our online giving form. We also recognize donors that make recurring donations to Rainey through United Way, employee giving programs, etc. as members of our BeatKeepers program.
Q: Do BeatKeepers receive any special perks?
A: Yes! BeatKeepers gain access to:
- Subscription to “The Beat” monthly e-newsletter featuring exclusive videos, photos, news of upcoming Rainey events, and stories about our students’ achievements! You can opt-out at any time.
- An annual BeatKeeper gift from Rainey to commemorate and show our appreciation for your support! (optional)
- A discounted ticket code to attend our annual Glissando fundraising event.
Q: When will my credit card first be charged?
A: Your credit card will be charged on the day you start your monthly donation and on the same day of each following month. Ex: If you start your donation on the 15th of the month your donation will run on the 15th of each following month.
Q: What if I need to make changes to my giving?
A: You can make changes anytime to your recurring gift. If you need to update your payment method, pause, cancel or adjust your gift amount you can do so by contacting our Development Office at [email protected].
Q: What confirmation or receipts will I receive for tax purposes?
A: You will receive an email receipt after each donation is processed.
Rainey Institute is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to Rainey are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Rainey’s tax identification number is 34-6555952.