Date Posted: 11/16/2023
Job detailsPOSITION SUMMARY: The Marketing Associate is responsible for influencing / promoting the Rainey brand by creating and sharing content, cultivating engagement key audiences, and maintaining consistency of message and understanding of Rainey and our impact on Cleveland youth and the arts. The associate will be energized by engaging with stakeholders and create a satisfying relational experience for current and future supporters. They will project a sincere excitement that draws positive attention to Rainey and its mission and a clear understanding of established and innovative communication channels to present Rainey effectively to our target audiences. The associate is active in programming and at events to capture the essence of Rainey and tell our story. Their understanding and use of social media outlets and communication results in Rainey never being the “best kept secret”. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the development strategies to promote and build interest in and increase engagement in Rainey programming and events with stakeholders through the use of social media
- Create, develop, and maintain social media brand presence and corresponding content, including video and photo content
- Create, develop, and maintain social media accounts, including Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Identify influencers in relevant industries and areas, collaborating with them to post promotional content and advertisements
- Maintain consistent communication, build brand awareness, and develop relationships with relevant people, including community partners and schools in an effort to continue to meet enrollment goals.
- Use data to drive impact of social media and website engagement
- Post relevant content, including content written by others, on social media platforms
- Collaborate with team to set editorial calendar and scheduling requirements, including monthly publishing schedule, product Q&A, and guest/stakeholder posts
- Research, write, and edit engaging content related to the organization, its industry, and target audience
- Monitor brand mentions and (potential) customer complaints on social media and respond accordingly
- Grow following and create shareable content for organizational pages, accounts, and other social media tools
- Manage marketing and outreach budgets.
- Demonstrable experience in social media engagement
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, or part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Prior experience in content marketing and online influence building a plus
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, work independently, problem-solve, and think creatively
- High level of comfortability with online tools and platforms similar to Buffer, Constant Contact,Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Must be able to move around indoor and outdoor to capture content
- Must be able to operate a phone size device to capture content
- Must be able to move from one work location to another frequently
- Public content requiring appropriate business-like apparel occasionally
- Exposure to many people at one time and various noise levels related to serving youth and the arts
Rainey Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills. It is subject to review and change in accordance with the needs of Rainey Institute.